Cumin Seeds India
Product Code : CS4
Brand Name : Heet Industries
Our organization has cherished in this domain as the foremost manufacturer, exporter and supplier affianced in providing Cumin Seeds. Available in various packaging options, the provided seeds are used for seasoning a wide variety of dishes to add unique flavor and aroma. Processed with the help of pioneering methodology in line with international quality standards, these seeds are also cherished for their magnitudes of health benefits. Clients can purchase these Cumin Seeds from us in several packaging options at market leading prices.
- Extensively used for a wide number of dishes and medicines
- Ideal to impart rich taste to the cuisines
- Hygienic and moisture free
- Rich aroma, delectable taste and high nutritional value
- Suitable as table seasoning or flavoring agent
- Effective to treat several acute remedies
- Free from artificial flavors & additives
Cumin is the dried, white fruit with greyish brown colour of a small slender annual herb. The surface of the fruit has 5 primary ridges, alternatively has 4 less distinct secondary ridges bearing numerous short hairs. The plant is 15 to 50 cm high. The aromatic seed like fruit is elongated, ovoid, 3 to 6 mm long, slightly bitter and has a warm flavour. The flowers are white or rose coloured in small umbels.
- BEST QUALITY CUMIN SEEDS.
- ORIGIN : INDIA
- PURITY : 99%
- CLEANING : MACHINE
- Purity 98% or 99% or 99.5%
- Machine Clean & Clean
- Brown Color or As per speicies.
- Moisture 9% Max
- 100 % Free Samples
- Minimum Order 10 Ton
- Capacity to Handle Any Volume You Need
Cumin seed have an aromatic odour and bitter taste. It is used as a condiment, and is an ingredient in curry powders, seasonings of breads, cakes and cheese. It is employed in native dishes of Central and South America. In medicine, it is used as a stimulant, carminative, stomachic and astringent. Cumin seed oil is used in perfumery and for flavouring liqueurs and cordials.